Download the programme of meetings here.
Section Leaders’ Meetings
Click here to access minutes of these meetings.
Information on particular events (information for those taking part, consent forms etc) is posted here.
District Beaver Scout Challenge – 26 January 2020 – Cestrian Group Headquarters, Vicars Cross
District Cub Bowling Competition- Wednesday 29 January from 6.00 pm (arrive for 5.45 pm) – 8.00 pm at Ten Pin Bowling, Cheshire Oaks
- Each Pack can enter up to two teams of six Cub Scouts, which should be made up of two from each of the under 9, under 10 and under 11 age groups.
- The cost for each Cub participating is £6.50 which includes two games of bowling. Please make payments for each Cub Pack, preferably not individual Cubs. Cheques should be made payable to Chester and District Scout Council.
- Scores from both games will be added together to decide the overall winners.
- Cubs can bring a water bottle (put their name on them!)
- Cubs can bring spending money at their leaders’ discretion
- Parents must pick up and drop off inside the venue, please arrange how and when Cubs will be signed in and out with your leaders; a one-day activity form should be held by their leaders for each Cub.
Book your places by 17 January, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
District Cub Scout Craft Competition – Sunday 2 February from 2.00 pm – 4.00 pm at Tarporley Group headquarters
- Each Pack can enter up to two teams of six Cub Scouts, which should be made up of two from each of the under 9, under 10 and under 11 age groups
- The entry fee will be £15. Cheques should be made payable to Chester and District Scout Council
- The Cubs will be asked to complete three projects and this year all members of the team will be presented with the Artist Badge as the competition will be covering the requirements of this badge
- The winning Pack will be asked to represent our District at the County Craft Competition. Which will take place on Saturday 21 March (location to be announced)
- Each Pack should bring the following items:
1 green grocery tray e.g. apple box
6 Cereal Boxes or similar cardboard boxes
6 Cardboard Tubes (kitchen Roll, Foil etc. NOT Toilet Roll)
2 Small empty plastic drinks bottles (500ml)
2 bin bags
Newspapers to cover tables
There is no need to bring any other items. Cubs should wear an old shirt over their uniform
Please email email@example.com to let her know if your Pack is entering a team, by Friday 17 January 2020.