Upcoming EventsView all events
At the moment, because of the coronavirus challenge we are all facing, there are no face-to-face meetings for volunteers or youth members. Here is our calendar of standard events in normal times. As well as one-off activities, there are a number of recurring ones:
- District Volunteers’ Meetings: first Thursday in February, March, May, June, September and October (Section and Group Scout Leaders’ meetings in February, May and September – the other dates are general meetings) A Christmas meeting is also held, on the first Thursday in December
- District Executive Committee: March, June, September and December
- District Appointments Approval Meetings: last Wednesday or Thursday in alternate months (except August and December)
- Chester Scout Fellowship Scout Active Support Unit: first Tuesday of each month (for further details email email@example.com)
- Adult Training Modules: check https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/cheshire-scouts-adult-leader-training-team-16641090891
Full information for those taking part in events can be found at https://www.chesterscouts.org.uk/members-area/section-information.