Upcoming EventsView all events
At the moment, because of the coronavirus challenge we are all facing, there are no face-to-face meetings for volunteers or youth members. Here is our calendar of events. As well as one-off activities, there are a number of recurring ones:
- District volunteers’ meetings: first Thursday in February, March, May, June, September and October (the meetings in March, June and October are open to all; the other meetings are organised by each Section). Also, a barbecue is held in July and a Christmas celebration in December
- Group Scout Leaders and Deputies meet in January, April and October
- District Executive Committee: March, June, September and December
- District Appointments Approval Meetings: monthly (except August and December)
- Chester Scout Fellowship Scout Active Support Unit: monthly (for further details email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Adult Training Modules: check https://www.cheshirescouts.org.uk/adult-support/training
More information for those taking part in events can be found at https://www.chesterscouts.org.uk/members-area/section-information.
Most of our adult volunteers receive a weekly email (eUPDATE) which provides news and ideas for Chester and District. If you don’t see this and would like to, please email email@example.com. Before you are added to the list, we’ll do a quick check on your membership status and we reserve the right to decline requests if necessary as a result.